1. About the shoes size?
We encourage every Agodor customer to use the Agodor size chart to select the correct size before placing an order. But for some shoes (very small part of our selling shoes) which are not designed and produced with Agodor’s size system, we place the size chart on each product page.
2. How do I know my shoe size?
If you are are not sure of your shoe size, you can measure your feet with help of a Ruler or Brannock Device. Here is Agodor’s tutorial to get feet size. In order to provide a better shopping experience, contact us with no hesitation if you have any size problem.
3. Tell me how to choose a pair of fit high heel shoes?
For some people whose feet are fat, it is a better choice to choose a larger size and avoid thin heel shoes. Wedges, flats and chunky heel are also are also popular and maybe good alternates.
4. What if my shoes are not available?
If your shoe style is in stock, we will give a free exchange; If not, we may provide some similar styles for you to choose from. Of course, you can also directly cancel the order and we will give a refund.
5. What payment methods can I use?
Currently payment can be made only by Paypal, Paypal Credit on Agodor.com.
6. Can you keep the information I provide on your site safe?
7. Will the refund be sent to my new Paypal account if I’ve changed my account?
If the PayPal account with which you paid your order is no longer available, please contact the PayPal customer service to reopen it. And then send an email message to [email protected]Agodor.com with your order number for a refund. Agodor will return the money to your old PayPal account within 3 business days.
8. How could I know the shipping tracking information?
The tracking information usually updates after 2-3 business days. If you want to know the shipping tracking detail, contact us and ask for a shipping tracking code and you’ll see the tracking information on the website of the shipping company.
FAQS ABOUT CUSTOM SHOES
1. What’s the custom process like? / What Should I do if customizing shoes on your site?
For the specific custom procedure, welcome to our custom shoes page to know more.
2. Could you let me know the prices for the shoes?
The price of a pair of custom shoes is made up of the selling price of the shoes you want to customize and the customization fee. The selling price can be seen on the product page, and customization fee may vary by different needs. For example, the fee is totally different between changing out-sole color and elongating a heel to 7 cm from 5 cm.
3. How can I pay?
For custom shoes, you should pay the original shoes (shoes to be customized) and extra customization fee respectively, and the customization fee order should be placed on our special customization fee page.
4. How long will it take to make a pair of custom shoes?
Oftentimes the processing period is about 20 days and shipping is 5-6 days. This is customized based on our regular styles (it will be easier and faster) and it may need more time if you send us your own style. Whatever we will try best.
5. About the refund and exchange?
· The screen with different models may result in color difference and you can take picture to us for sure. We do not take the responsibility for color difference.
· Customization item only accept 30% refund without return or free exchange with shipping cost.